Wyvern's Keep

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raz
Admin
Admin
Raz

PostSubject: Wyvern's Keep   Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Welcome to the Wyrm's headquarters, known as Wyvern's Keep, it is from here... our base of operations that we will launch all attacks against our hated rival and enemy. The so called and arrogantly named Bloodfang's, personally I like to just call them mutt's... or mongrel mutt's depending on my mood. My name is Captain Alistair Brasik, I'm the ranking officer here at Wyvern's Keep and the man who has been chosen to lead the Wyrm's to victory. You need not worry, I assure you. You have made the right choice, the Wyrm's are easily the superior force on this island and it will only be a matter of time before our enemy is crushed beneath our armored boots.

Now, stow your gear, get a bite to eat, then get yer ass on the wall... you never know when the mutt's might try somethin' when we're not looking. Oh... I almost forgot.... be sure you kill anything that moves. Even if it's not a good for nuthin'... no good excuse Fang'... you might've just killed our dinner!

Admin
Raz

PostSubject: Re: Wyvern's Keep   Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:30 am

This is the logo for the Wyrm's, hope you all like it!

Wyvern's Keep
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Legends :: Roleplays :: Roleplays--Official :: Wyrm vs Fang :: The Island-
Jump to: