Share | 

Rp Ideas?, Post'em here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Rp Ideas?, Post'em here!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:53 pm

Post whatever idea you might have for a Rp here....explains itself pretty well don't you think?

PostSubject: Re: Rp Ideas?, Post'em here!   Mon May 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Okay i have an idea for a RP

*gets into writing mode*
*clears throat*

"You wake up from unconsciousness only to see pure darkness, a cold chill and the distant clanging of chains. As you try to sit up your feel the hard stone floor under you. Althoguh you are completely blinded by the lack of light, you can feel you are wearing tattered and torn clothes instead of what you normaly would wear. As you get on your feet you slowly reach out with both hands in different direction trying grab a hold of something. One hand reaches what feels to be a metalic bar. Further examining shows that there are many more metalic bars. You finnaly realise you are in a dungeon, yet you don't remeber how you got here..."

Basically that is the setting of my Rp. It's fantacy themed. My plan is that all of the heroes have been put inside a dungeon with no memory of how they got there. Upon escaping they begin to discover the grim secrets of the fortress they are in, eventualy leading to their escape. The heroes don't necessarily have to be "good aligned", or "neutral" or any other. But they better learn some teamwork if they want to escape alive What a Face

First sig by Raz
Oh look! Pictures! <- clikie
>>Clicke here too<<
Back to top Go down

Rp Ideas?, Post'em here!
Page 1 of 1