A Tale forgotten, A Tale retold.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Te'coa & Ironhand: Everyone's a Critic...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Te'coa & Ironhand: Everyone's a Critic...   Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:48 am

For most mercenaries a life full of bloodshed and death can be a hard one, most if not all die alone with no one but themselves to blame for getting themselves killed. For two such men, this was simply another fact of life to work around, and they would of happily had continued on that path until it's inevitable conclusion until fate decided to rear it's ugly head and toss a practical joke so humorless into the mix one could hardly call it funny. This joke by all who tell it is the meeting of two mercenaries by the names of Rhys Te'coa and Jace Ironhand. They met during the course of hunting a wanted killer for the Jedi Council on Coruscant and at that time there was at first a heavy dose of strife between the two but they quickly grew to appreciate the others skills and talents, that's all well and good you might say but please try to keep in mind that that part of their story is just the very beginning. After those events were completed these two knuckleheads got the seemingly bright notion into their good for nothing excuse for what supposedly passes for a brain to partner up and thats when the trouble started. After nine months of generalized chaos and carnage these two somehow found themselves by no small miracle still alive and ready for more. While it's true I could start off by filling in those nine months, and they're a good story to tell to be sure and as Jace often does he would call them good times, but I will however start this off here at this later point and time simply because this is when the shit and their story really started to hit the fan.

Corellian Hyperlane Trade Route: Nearing Tralus -- Onboard the Iron Pride

Due to unforeseen circumstances Rhys was currently stuck in the Iron Pride's small hanger bay working on repairs to his heavily modified Z-95 Headhunter that he had nicknamed Savage Glory all the while cursing the dumbass who's ship debris had nearly destroyed his starboard stabilizer foil and that if he hadn't already killed the moron he'd do it again for free of charge to whomever might have been interested, suffice it to say repairs were not going well within the small confines of Jace's ship and things were about to get worse as Jace's pet Kowakian monkey-lizard Blerg decided to have some fun and stole the tool Rhys had briefly set down in order to work off a piece of armor plating from the fighter and started to lead Rhys on a chase though out the interior of the ship with Rhys hollering and swearing at Blerg the entire way, this naturally drew the attention of Jace himself who started laughing at and scolding Rhys for tormenting Blerg to which Rhys simply replied " I'm tormenting Blerg?!?!?!?!? If you'd notice I'm not the one with the hydrospanner in hand... he does, besides that he's no pet... that's the evil and vile re-incarnation of some long dead sith sent here to torment me for my past sins. " Turning his attention back to Blerg he shouted " Now give me back that Spanner you good for nothing fat-ass..... " Rhys's tirade was cut short when Blerg sent the hydrospanner flying through the air with surprisingly good accuracy to hit Rhys in the foot. " Aaaargh!!!!, son of a.... Dammit Jace if you weren't so fucking attached to that thing I'd of vented the little monster light years ago!!! "

(( Note: This Rp takes place roughly nine months after the events of *Shades of Grey*, due to the fact SoG is not yet complete please keep references to those events to a minimum... Unless they detail stuff that already happened, thank you. ))

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Te'coa & Ironhand: Everyone's a Critic...   Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:44 pm

Jace laughed and snapped his fingers. Obediently, Blerg hopped up onto his master's shoulder where it jeered at Rhys. "He's been living here longer than you have, Rhys. Space my pet and i'll be throwing you after him." Jace grinned evily, however his tone was not serious; he was simply enjoying irritating Rhys. He scratched Blerg behind the ears, getting a happy chirp from the creature then walked towards Rhys' Z-95. "Anyway." Jace began, turning his attention to more important matters. "We are almost at Tralus. Hows the repairs coming along?" he asked whilst surveying Rhys' handiwork. "And I don't see why you keep this out-dated model. I'm sure you could afford a better fighter. E-wings are popular these days" Jace said with a shrug as he walked around the Headhunter. "Good work nonetheless." He said before returning to Rhys. "Anyway, why are we going to Tralus again?"
Back to top Go down
Gamer_Fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Te'coa & Ironhand: Everyone's a Critic...   Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Re'non had to hold back a chuckle as he watched the man he had come to know as Rhys run past after Blerg for a lost tool. Not wanting to miss any more of this goosechase Re'non quietly slid his hand under his stomache the other to the side of his right knee, lifting himself off the base of the vent that he had been hiding in for quite some time. As he did so he used his arms to move himself around and change his angle so he could get a better view of what had been going on, still keeping his weight on his hands so that he could execute a quick retriet if there was a chance of him being spotted. As the usual spot of fun came to an end Re'non took the pooprtunity of the three of them being in the same place to make a dash to the fridge. Using the same method as before he quite literraly walked on his hands to the other side of the ship where the food was being kept. During his stay he had re-arranged a few of the 'innerds' of the ship to more suit his movements. This posed no problems to the ship as it was only minor adaptions that allowed Re'non to get to one place to the next without added trouble. As he reached an area that took a downward turn Re'non manouvoured his body to slide through it easily before sliding away a panel he had loosned at his coming. Double checking that the cost was clear Re'non rolled out into the room and took this oppertunity to stretch before helping himself to some supplies, and emptying them into a seperate bag that he carried with him, purposfully leaving bits around on the floor before removing an odd shaped tool from his pocket and proceeding to make rips and holes in the packaging before placing it in the corner where it was not immediately noticeable buy those walking around. With the set up to incriminate Blerg for eating teh supplies complete Re'non climbed back into his space and replaced the panel again before moving to a slightly more open area which he had claimed as his 'room'. the cables, pipes and all had been cleared to the sides and fixed in place carefully to leave a small space open. Placing the bag on the floor Re'non crouched down and looked through a small hole(that had been there before) through to the other side to watch what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Te'coa & Ironhand: Everyone's a Critic...   

Back to top Go down

Te'coa & Ironhand: Everyone's a Critic...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Legends :: Roleplays :: Roleplays--Official :: Star Wars: Hard Spiral Innovation-
Jump to: